miércoles, 11 de abril de 2007

UNIT 10

Hello my name is Walid and I love the sports.
My favorite sport is soccer and the basketball. I practice these games. My favorite team of basketball is Lakers and of soccer my favorite team is BARCELONA F.C. enchants to see the sports to me by television always I see ESPN.I practice these sports with my friends who live in my sector and we spent three hours playing.
I see the sports with my brother and we thought that the sports are amused.
I believe that my abilities are to play basketball and to handle.


-THE ENDING OF THE HISTORY
The ending of that history it is going to be a happy ending because in every history of love most have a happy ending with the boy and the girl will be together but that not going to be a simple process, because his sad, blind and he lost his dreams, he can’t ride more motorcycle and he can’t take more pictures, that was his other passion and he lost everything because he love her and he gave her him gores in a operation for recover her eyes, when she see that, she is very sad because she thinks that he lost his dreams for her, she wants to talk to him for the thanks but she’s scare for his reaction, and she don’t going to say anything but his dog bark her and he ask ¿Who is it? And she tell him who is it and they going to walk and she talk her feelings and his happy because of that and they walk the afternoon.

No hay comentarios: